It is ironic that I have fought so much against technology of immediacy, Facebook and so on and now, I am promoting the use of it. But, as I have already explained in other texts and letters, I difference between use and consume. Therefore, a productive use of these tools may produce a positive impact in the well-being of human beings.
Consequently, I think that nice ideas have to promoted and spread, like Diego Nieves’ (https://www.facebook.com/giezzyLg) invitation of sharing the “TOP 10 books that have influenced me the most”. I consider that it could be an amazing way to enrich our lives and to know our friends better. That is why I support his idea writing my own list, sharing it, and inviting three of my friends to make theirs.
I hope this chain has more success than the previous chain I create, the Creativity Chain (http://desconectando-unplugging.blogspot.com.es/2014/09/cadena-de-creatividad.html). I also invite anyone to create and promote their own chains, or continue previous chains that enrich each other and contribute the flourishing of human beings.
I nominate three of my friends because I consider them way better readers than I am. They have read much more books, with a higher quality, than me and I strongly believe we can learn a lot from them. Finally, I also hope and encourage them to share altruistically their knowledge with us.
These people are Viktoria Baum (https://www.facebook.com/viktoria.baum.39?fref=ts), Silvia Gomez (https://www.facebook.com/silvia.gomez.1612147?fref=ts) and Ilaria Polimeni (https://www.facebook.com/Phoebina?fref=ts).
Now, My TOP 10 books that have influenced me the most are:
- Tao Te King by Lao-Tzu
- Flourish. A visionary new understanding of Happiness and Well-Being by Martin Seligman
- 1984 by George Orwell
- Lenguas de Hielo, Regreso al Metropolitan and Orfeo en Nueva York by Fernando del Val
- The Fear of Freedom, and The art of Loving by Erich Fromm
- Connected. The surprising power of our Social Networks and how they shape our lives by Nicholas A. Christakis and James H. Fowler
- She comes first. The thinking man’s guide to pleasuring a woman by Ian Kerner
- Le Petit Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
- Platero y yo by Juan Ramón Jiménez
Read, enjoy and share. This is a win-win chain.
Have a great life!!!